Feedback on this page
UK Crime Reduction Service
Who are we?
Our consultancy was set up in 2012 after many years working as Home-Office trained crime reduction specialists.
We have been fortunate our reputation as industry experts has preceded us and as a result have work solely on recommendations since we started up.
We work in accordance with the guidelines set out in the ISO 27001 and ISO 31000 European standards and conduct totally confidential threat and risk assessments for both individuals and businesses and, in addition, we conduct site security surveys.
What we offer?
Our team will never visit you unless invited. By prior arrangement, we will visit your company or home and conduct a confidential risk and threat assessment and site security survey.
We will feed back our advice to you and give guidance on the following safety measures:
· CCTV Systems
· Alarm System.
· Access Control Systems.
· Close Protection of Clients and Personnel.
· High Net worth Individuals & Asset Protection.
· Disaster & Contingency Planning
· I.T system security
As a further service and only by special arrangement, members of our team are also available for covert infiltration of premises to demonstrate security weak spots and permiter security effectiveness such as internal entry control systemns in business premises, hospitals and other publicly accessible buildings.
We’ve worked hard to build our reputation as a trustworthy specialist which is why we will only ever charge you for the service you need and nothing more.
We offer three levels of service:
· BRONZE We will visit you onsite and offer advice verbally. This package is ideal for anyone needing an overall expert opinion.
· SILVER We will visit you onsite, give advice verbally but also produce a basic written security risk assessment. A follow-up meeting is also included so findings can be discussed in detail
· GOLD A site visit backed up by a fully illustrated and comprehensive security risk assessment providing detailed solutions and up-to-date local crime analysis.
Our specialists are also able to project manage any changes to your security identified in our report, which means using our extensive contacts and knowledge of the security business to source, purchase and install any equipment you need, as well as ensure your staff are fully trained in its use.
We also offer discounts to members of the CLA, NFU and Federation of Small Businesses.
Want to get in contact with UK Crime Reduction Service? Please fill in the form below:
your message has been sent.